If your club, school, organisation or as indviduals want to raise funds to purchase LifeStraws here are some ideas about how to raise money!
We are also able to provide further information for Rotary Clubs, Schools & organisations about LifeStraws. Contac Christine via the contact page for more information.
- Non-Uniform Day
- Wash a teacher’s car
- Cake Sale
- School disco
- Clay/pottery making and selling
- Horrid hair day
- Guess how many sweets in the jar
- Sponsored silence
- Christmas or Eid card, student to design cards and sell
- School Pop Idol - hold a karaoke event
- ‘Guess the baby’ – This is where school staff/teachers can get involved and use their pictures for the students to guess who the baby is and win a prize.
- Wet sponge throwing – Head teachers, school prefects make irresistible (and therefore profitable) targets!!
- Bingo night
If you would like more ideas on fundraising in your school, you can go to the following website; www.better-fundraising-ideas.com
If you are planning to support LifeStraw.org.uk as part of your charity appeal please contact us as me might be able to visit and with our road show and demostrate the LifeStraw for your School / College / Rotary Club / Round Table / Social group.